Thursday, August 15, 2013

CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK: ZENDAYA COLEMAN!



 Hey again :)
 U know I wasn`t able to post yesterday, so `im posting celebrity-of-the-week-post now :) And it`s Zendaya! Now I know I have been writing about Disney stars only, but lets face it, they r rising to the stars! They r doing so many things at the same time, so I literally have to them here hahaha.

 Now, lets talk about Zendaya.
 She was born on September the 1st 1996. in Oakland, California, as Zendaya Meree Stoermer Coleman. In 2009 she auditioned for Disney show `Shake It Up` and she got the role of Rocky Blue. It is 3rd season of SIU now and I think they r planning to do the 4th too :)
 Beside `Shake It Up`, Zendaya acted in `ANT Farm`, `Good Luck Charlie` and `Frenemies`.



Also she was in 16th season of popular American TV show `Dancing With The Stars` and she has won second place.



In 2011 Zendaya released her first song `Swag It Out` and a duet with her co star Bella Thorne, called `Watch me` (it reached more than 81 million views!). Later, Bella and Zendaya recorded couple more songs together: `Fashion Is My Kryptonite`, `This Is My Dance Floor` and `Contaghious Love`. She also recorded two official dance videos- first in December 2012 and second in February 2013.



 Her single `Replay` will be on her new album which is coming out in September this year.




 She wrote a book for teens called `Between U And Me: How To Rock Your Tween Years With Style And Confidence` and it is coming out soon.



So, u see now that Zendaya REALLY deserved her place in this weeks celebrity-of-the-week-blog? I see :)
Lots of love,
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment