Friday, August 23, 2013

INTERESTING BOOKS

`Ballet Shoes` by Noel Streatfeild


 Hey guys :)
 Believe it or not, I`m listening to Mozart now! I can`t believe it either.. I mean, I like his music, it`s relaxing and everything, but I never really sat down to listen it. 

 Anyway, I went to local bookstore the other day, and I got new book- `Ballet Shoes` by Noel Streatfeild. It`s soooooo good! There`s also a movie remake of the book, Emma Watson has the leading role. 
 The book is about three British girls (Pauline, Petrova and Posy Fossil) who r adopted as babies. They start going to `Children`s Academy of Dancing And Stage Training`. They r very talented, and at the end Pauline becomes very popular actress and Posy a brilliant ballerina. Petrova however becomes a pilot :p What makes this story very cool is that it`s all happening in time between 1940 and 1945 (I think, but I`m not sure).

 So this book inspired me to do post about my fav books, that I think u`ll like :)
You can guess that `Ballet Shoes` is one of them :) Next it`s (of course!) `Harry Potter` book series. I don`t have to tell u what it`s that abour, do I? :) I also very recently got `The Perks Of Being A Wallflower` book. It was quite nice.. There is a lot of mind battle going on in it, so I don`t recommend it for younger teens.

 But my absolutely favorites r Cathy Cassidy`s books! They r written especially for teenagers, and r the most interesting books i`ve ever read! Every book is about different teenage girl, and about her life and problems. There`s always a guy twisted somewhere inside the book ;) I got a loads of these books, here, in my room. Some of them r: Cherry Crush, Indigo Blue, Scarlett, Angel Cake, Love Peace And Chocolate, Shine On Daizy Star, Daizy Star And The Pink Guitar, ...

What r your fav books?? I`m really curious :)
Bye, bye
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment