Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CELEBRITY OF THE WEEK: SELENA GOMEZ!!!


Live performance of `Come And Get It`

Heeeey!!
 I just saw that Selena Gomez put new music video on youtube!! It`s really good. I liked `Slow Down` since I heard it for the first time. The song is contagious, really. I know it`s not Wednesday, but I think it is fer if i make celebrity-of-the-week today. It`s mainly `cause she released her new video, and I wanted to write about it as soon as I could :)

 Well, Selena Gomez started her career when she was 7 years old, she was acting in`Barney and Friends`. She was guest star on popular Disney shows, as `The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody`, `The Suite Life On Deck`, `Hannah Montana`... In 2007 she got leading role in Disney series`Wizards Of Waverly Place`. The series lasted `till 2012, and it also had two TV movies in 2009 and 2013. The wizard show made Selena very popular, and she started acting in movies such as `Monte Carlo` and `Spring Breakers.
 But acting is not her only love: she also like singing. Her first album, `Kiss & Tell`, was released in 2009 and it is her debut studio album. In 2010 and 2011 she released two more albums: `A Year Without Rain` and `When The Sun Goes Down`.
 Now, in 2013, she released another album `Stars Dance` which i looove! And she had already put on youtube two videos for `Come And Get It` and `Slow Down`. She is working really hard to make her dreams come true. She actually succeeded! She also celebrated her 21st birthday couple days ago. As u can see she really deserves to be celebrity of the week!



Photoshot 

With her best friend, Taylor Swift

`Come And Get It` music video
`Till next post
Becca xox

2 comments:

  1. Yay,Selena is celeb of the week!I loooove her so much,I'm her #1 fan!!She is my fave star!Are you a Selenator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Course I`m a selenator! :) Selena is sooo cool

    ReplyDelete