Tuesday, July 16, 2013

HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES!!




 Hey guys!
I am sure all of you like pancakes. I love them. Every time I went to my granny, she would make me pancakes, but not the ordinary. They are so tasty, and I always eat about 3-4. `Cause I love them so much, I asked my granny to teach me how to make them. It is really easy and anyone can make them! Here is my granny`s recipe, try it!

   You need:
- 3 eggs
- 250gr flour
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 lira mineral water

   And then:
- all blurs with mixer
- put the pan on the fire (i mean burner) and add a little oil
- when oil got warmer, put one ladle of mixture and bake `till it`s done (it should be yellow-white color, just
 like on photos)


You`re done! Easy hah? At the end, (and it will be more delicious) add sugar, cream, nuts, jam, ... DONE!!
See ya!
Becca xox



No comments:

Post a Comment