Wednesday, July 31, 2013

TBT TO HARRY POTTER + POTTERMORE!!

Happy Birthday!

 Hello :)
 As u know, i`m biggest fan of Harry Potter! I`m just fascinated by him.. He went through so many bad things, and still he is pure good. He is an inspiration to me... He fights evil and tries to help others.
 I mean, when he was 11 he goes alone to fight Lord Voldemort `cause he didn`t want something to happen to his friends. When he was 12 he goes to fight Basilisk `cause he doesn`t want others to get hurt, and he goes underground to save Ron`s lil sister. Well that`s courageously. Really. Then, when he was 14 he saw Voldemort killing his friend. That is.... I can`t.. :( Then his only living relative dies because of Voldemort, and Harry is torn apart. But he stays to fight! He is doing his best to find horcruxes and fight evil once for all.  And he does it. He beat Voldemort. 

 Harry is just big inspiration. Every time i`m sad or angry about something, I compare it to Harry`s worries.Then, My concers r nothing. And I always remember to stay strong no matter what had happened.
Just, THANK U SO MUCH J. K. ROWLING!!


So good picture :)

Quote form HP

How good id this picture?

Never ending story...
In my case, it`s the orange part
R u fan of Harry Potter?? 
Okay then :)
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment