Tuesday, July 9, 2013

LITTLE MAKEUP HAUL SUMMER 2013!



 Heey :)
 So.. this post is called `little makeup haul` because I didn`t really get many makeup products. Those r just some things that I run out of, so I needed them, and couple of new things I wanted so badly! I went to uhm, it`s kinda drugstore but I forgot the name haha..

 The things I bought r:

`RIMMEL`  save me nail polish

`essece` nail polishes that I`m wearing now :)

Some sparkles from basket near the cash register
`essence` soft touch mousse powder

`essence` green eyeshadow

`essence` 2 in 1 eyeliner pen

`RIMMEL` eyebrow pencil

`essence` kind of lip gloss and lipstick mixed up together

`essence` pink hair dye powder (i wanted one for long time)
 Here`s list:
- `RIMMEL`  SAVE ME nail polish
- `essence` COLOUR&GO nail polish (minty color)
-`essence` COLOUR&GO nail polish (baby pink color)
- `essence` soft touch mousse powder (04 matt ivory )
- `essence` eyeshadow (green)
- `essence` 2 in 1 eyeliner pen (black)
- `RIMMEL` eyebrow pencil (dark brown)
- `essence` kind of lip gloss and lipstick mixed up together (pink sparkle)
- `essence` floral Grunge hair dye powder (pink)

 I think that`s all.. Have to go to sleep now, see ya
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment